1/28/2010

Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.



Oh Jerome. Oh dear....J.D.Salinger has passed. oh god oh god oh god. I started crying. I really did. I had a real good day, I felt all swell and nice but then my friend sent me a link. Just now, maybe 20 minutes ago. Oh god.... And yesterday I told her to read goddamn catcher in the rye, cuz I lent it to her.yesterday evening.. You know that one part in the Catcher in the rye, when Holden says that after reading a good book, you feel like calling up the author to talk about your favourite character?? I always wanted to do that with Salinger. That sounds pathetic, but it would've been so lovely... now it'll never happen. I could've listened to him forever. I can't even express what I'm trying to say... I can't express how much Catcher in the rye means to me.I've got so much to say but I don't know how to put into words. I'll just stop R.I.P. you'll always be in my heart.:(:(. a very very sad day.